Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pop Quiz, Hot Shot

Guess which of these things I DID NOT do over the course of the last week:

-Told a bouncer "You're fucking joking, right?" when asked for my ID at a 21 and over establishment.

-Honestly forgot it was Lent and ordered a Pepsi when going through the Taco Bell drive-thru.

-Got exceedingly, embarrassingly excited when some high school boy gave me the "Hey Now!" nod and up-and-down.

-Felt superior to those around me when I knew Freddy Washington's nickname was "Boom Boom."

-Wished my nickname was "Boom Boom."

-Pointed and laughed at Katie when she stumbled in public.

-Drank too much sake.

-Acted my goddamn age.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOhh, that's a hard one! Common!

BandonRandon said...

D) all of the above?

CKD said...

Yes, B, I did not do any of those things. That makes perfect sense.

BandonRandon said...

D) all of the above, D) NONE of the above same thing right?