Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Me, Me, Me, Me, ME

I saw this on another site, and figured I don't share NEARLY enough about myself, so here's more personal info, but in list form. Goddamn I love lists. Supposedly another blogger should "tag" you to do this, but I'm just going for it and tagging others. Look at me bucking convention and rules. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

Anyway, here goes...

Four jobs I've had:

1. Lunchlady/Deli Biatch at the Puget Sound SUB - HOLLA! No joke, I had a following because I make fantastic sandwiches. Also, I showed up to work drunk once. It was great.
2. Training Coordinator for a General Contractor - Probably the best job I ever had. There were Red Vines in the kitchen. Need I say more?
3. Satan's Assistant - Working for an investment firm nearly killed my soul, but I did lose 10 lbs from the stress alone. Sweet!
4. Professional Hippie - Sustainability Projects Coordinator

Four movies I can watch over and over - Bonus: I can also reenact these films for you.

1. Tommy Boy
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Billy Madison
4. Old School

Four places I have lived:

1. San Francisco, CA
2. Tacoma, WA
3. Stafford, VA
4. Chico, CA

Four TV shows I love:

1. 30 Rock - CKD+Tina Fey 4Eva!
2. Arrested Development - Oh, how I loves me some Bluth men.
3. Battlestar Galactica - So say we all.
4. The Daily Show - Don't tell Grandma, but I would totally convert for Jon Stewart.

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
3. Honolulu, HI
4. NYC

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Dave's Famous Mac n' Cheese
2. Grandma's Potato Salad
3. Mom's Lasagna
4. Sushi - all of it, all the time

Four sites I visit daily:

1. The Superficial
2. Jezebel
3. Facebook
4. Mighty Girl

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At home, reading a book
2. At Banshee, drinking a beer
3. At a park, playing pirate ship with Evan
4. Kevin Bacon's house

Five people I am tagging - Yeah, I'm adding an extra spot. What are you gonna do about it?

1. Cece
2. Mo
3. Circlestar
4. Rico
5. Roadtripper/Bad Wolf

10 comments:

Mo said...

No other red vines compare to the ones in that kitchen!

CKD said...

Oh, and the co-workers were OK too. ;)

Lady Goss Goss said...

You forgot to say that one of your favorite dishes is my mom's POTATO CHOWDER.

CKD said...

I totally almost put "your mom" as a favorite dish, but refrained. We call this "maturity."

Was it Grandma's POTATO CHOWDER? From The State, right? Damn, I love that show. I wanna DIP MY BALLS IN IT!

Lady Goss Goss said...

Oh, yeah. It was Grandma's potato chowder. I love dipping my balls in that shit.

CKD said...

I want to sleep with The State.

Great! You win!

Southern Helle said...

You know a way to a girl's heart: Bad Wolf and I freakin' love lists! We have met your blog challenge. (Well, I have! Bad Wolf is being a slacker!)

Rico said...

Well met, Highlander! I consider myself tagged. Watch this space for a reply...

Unknown said...

It was the beer in the work fridge and the built-in wine bar that convinced me I was finally working with "my kind of people".

J said...

If you don't mind, I'm totally taking this! you can get it back on my blog but it will be packed with info about this guy right here (me) lol.