Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What to Wear Wednesday: Your Turn

I'm such a hack. Here I claim I can solve your beauty and fashion dilemmas and I'm asking YOU for the advice. (Did I just lose the guys? Bye! I'll post a picture of someone in a bikini tomorrow or something.)

My complexion is pretty decent, but every once in awhile I find myself dealing with a blemish or some dark circles under the eyes. Yes, I have a good foundation, but sometimes I just want to cover up the problem spots and move on, and it doesn't cut it. The caveat: I am Pasty McWhitey and have dry, sensitive skin. So, whatever I use needs to come in a shade semi-close to my skin tone AND not make my skin issues worse.

Anyone have a miracle concealer? If so, leave a comment, send me an email or find me on Facebook. Any and all suggestions will be considered! Ideally this will be something I can pick up in retail-challenged Chico (ie we know not of Sephora, Nordstrom or Ulta), but that's not a deal-breaker.

No comments: