Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday Night's Alright for Fightin'

You were told there would be no math involved? Tough. My weekend in a series of lists and tallies. Enjoy.

Boys kissed: I don't know...maybe 5?

Oh, did you mean straight boys?: Unless we're counting Dave and Matthew, that would be 0.

Boys stopping me in Safeway to tell me I look good: Just 1, but he was cute and his friend wasn't exactly disagreeing.

Asses slapped: I lost count at 6. John, where's my $10?

Times Dave's version of Drunk Lecherous Dude at Party made me laugh: Haven't stopped yet.

New black boots (!) complimented: Every time I turned around, bitches.

2 comments:

Southern Helle said...

Even though I am still holding out for a picture of the infamous chicken dress, I also demand pics of the black boots. I am of the MTV generation and need constant visuals in order to keep my attention dammit!!

Having said all that, glad you had fun!

CKD said...

I see a photo shoot in my future... Don't worry, visual aids will be provided for maximum fabulousnes.