Monday, October 20, 2008

Bears Repeating

OK, Kids...TODAY is the last day to register to vote in California. Registering is pretty easy. It involves knowing things like your name, address, and date of birth. I'm pretty sure you can handle it.

Aside from CHOOSING THE NEXT LEADER OF THIS GREAT NATION there are some important measures on the ballot. Voting is fun: you get a sticker. And if you're really lucky, your polling place will be in a firehouse or something and you can get a peek at some talent while performing your civic duty. Just like the founding fathers intended.

2 comments:

BandonRandon said...

Wait no one told me that I get a sticker... all i know is we better have stickers in WA or maybe if I'm a good boy my older cousin will send me her CA sticker :). I get to vote at a labor union building.... it should be fun.

CKD said...

The "I Voted" Sticker is pretty common. If you don't get one, let me know. I feel like I owe you stickers and such since I was probably a total butthead when we were kids and didn't let you touch any of my stuff.