Monday, October 13, 2008

PC LOAD LETTER

I am so not feeling the whole office thing today. At least I'm not at a point where I'm going to beat the bloody hell out of a printer, so I've got that going for me. It looks like November vacation plans may be thwarted (OK, really, just need to reschedule, but STILL) so I can attend a local conference. Not happy about that one, to say the least.

So, I'm trying to be all Pollyanna about things, like instead of bitching about the fact that the temperature in here is comparable to that of a DAMN MEAT LOCKER I am choosing to be amused that I can rock my super-cute sweater inside. Not that anyone around here notices what I am wearing or appreciates the effort. I could show up in chaps and a clown nose and no one would bat an eye. Hmm, tomorrow may be the day to test that theory.

4 comments:

Triarius said...

PC load letter?
Do THAT!
Do exactly that!

Rico said...

Meat locker? I'd gladly trade places with you. Kuwait is hot but then again all the indoor spaces over here are notoriously over-air conditioned.

CKD said...

I know, I shouldn't complain about having shelter and a functioning HVAC system, I just had a case of the Mondays.

Mo said...

Chaps and clown nose... you'd fit in well here except we have enough clowns already!