Monday, October 6, 2008

Look Who's All Official and Stuff

Elisabeth sent me the website for her clinic: http://www.acusporthealth.com/

Check her out under the "Practitioners" section. Impressive bio, no? I can attest that in addition to her mad skillz as an acupuncturist and healer, she is an awesome dancer, mixes a mean Kir, and is really great at eyeshadow application. In case that helps at all.

Refer everyone you know in the San Diego area to this brilliant woman. I have used acupuncture to cope with lung infections, chronic headaches, exhaustion and anxiety. I have a pretty serious aversion to needles and yet no issue or discomfort with acupuncture. Check it out.

If you haven't figured it out, I'm incredibly proud of my dear friend and all of her accomplishments. Congratulations, Lils!

1 comment:

Lady Goss Goss said...

Way to go, Biff! Congrats on your new job. I'm impressed at this juggling of motherhood and profession. You're amazing!