Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh, Yeah, This IS a Business Trip

The original reason for flying down to Pasadena was to attend a conference put on by Green Technology magazine. The focus is green building and the community college system, which is pretty much what my job is all about. It was an amazing, overwhelming, exciting, educational event and I feel re-energized about my gig. Also, my boss won an award so I feel superior to a lot of other people. Shocker.

Last night I got a peek at some photos from Boy Chris' bachelor party that I completely forgot about. Looks like someone was rolling blank tape in Vegas. Excellent. Anyway, nothing terribly scandalous, but nothing I want my grandma to see.

Today is Day 3: Operation Destroy My Liver. Apparently we're headed to old town to watch the Dodgers (I am so mad I forgot my Giants hat!) and visit with more friends. Tomorrow's agenda includes sleeping in, time by the pool and possibly beer. OK, DEFINITELY beer. Let's do this!

3 comments:

Mo said...

Work gets in the way of all my fun too!

dermotandjenny said...

Operation destroy my liver is my new #1 saying

CKD said...

The work part has been a welcome break from the drinking.

Today is Operation: Hydrate, You Idiot. Tonight, we go back to DML.