Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Cute Couple and a Drunk Redhead Walk Into a Bar...

Oh Interweb, you are in for a treat. CKD was in rare form this weekend. Katie's boyfriend Alan came up from Santa Barbara and it was like meeting an old friend. An old friend who buys many rounds of drinks. Enjoy the photographic evidence as we progress from "slightly buzzed" to "shitfaced and kinda retarded." Oh, did I say we? Because I meant me.

Hi Dad!

Katie, Alan and CKD still semi-sober and looking respectable en route to Bar #2.

The song "Kung Fu Fighting" came on at Banshee (Bar #3 for those of you keeping score at home) which kicked my booze-soaked brain into "idiot" and I started kicking my leg up in the air and pretending to karate chop everyone. People find this DELIGHTFUL in case you were wondering. Please note the lovely expression on my face. Please note Alan trying to restrain me.


Really, there are no words.

Uh, dude, watch that hand.

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

i don't really know what to say about this other than a picture really is worth a thousand words.