Sunday, November 23, 2008

On Runs to the Border, and Being a Classy Lady

Would you think less of me if I told you I went to Taco Bell tonight in my sweatpants, Van Halen 1980 Invasion t-shirt and slippers? Oh, and a Chico State sweatshirt since it's a little chilly out? Would your opinion be any different if I told you that I hit up the drive-thru, so no one saw the slippers?

I also feel it bears mentioning that I did wear my pearl earrings on this outing. But even that may be canceled out by my decision to go commando and freestyle.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

commando and freestyle are the only ways to go! ;)

Anonymous said...

Were your sweats from VS with a giant "PINK" across the hiney?

CKD said...

Nope, black Old Navy. Lovely!

Mo said...

Taco Bell?

Lady Goss Goss said...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

AlexJB said...

you realize that this will keep your TV show firmly in the "Being Bobby Brown" realm, as opposed to the "Sex and the City" realm, right?

not that i wouldn't watch every damn episode, i just want to make sure that you know to which market you're pitching...

by the way, the word verification on my comment right now is "elfaurtl". that's right. Elf Fart. alternatively, El Farto.

i think blogger is catching on to just what kind of classy lady you are ;-)