Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chug-a-Lug, Pooh Bear!*

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/addiction/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100212668&GT1=31033

I gotta say my own life reflects these stats. My beer consumption is down, wine consumption is up and hard alcohol remains steady. Even the moderation thing holds true. Wow, look who has really slowed her roll these days. Fear not: I'll get back into fighting shape. And when I say "fighting shape" I mean "belligerent drunk who takes swings at people twice her size."

A wise man once texted me, "Rehab is for quitters!"

*Anyone who can give me the name of the film in which this line appears gets a smooch. Name the character who said it and to whom, and I'll throw in some tongue or a spanking. Your choice! Leave your answers in the comment section.

7 comments:

Juno C Fleetfoot said...

oh this is too easy.....Sixteen Canldles when Carolyn says this to Farmer Ted in the Rolls Royce.
Challenge me next time!:) and thanks for getting my mind off chinese medicine. love you.

CKD said...

Glad I could help!

So, tongue kiss or spanking? :)

Juno C Fleetfoot said...

either way, it will be more action than I have seen in weeks....having a baby- not the best aphrodesiac.

CKD said...

You should totally put this whole exchange in Juno's baby book.

"And then Auntie Christen asked Mommy if she wanted to French or get a spanking..."

Anonymous said...

Sixteen Candles baby!

What's a happenin' hot stuff!

AU-TO-MO-BILE??

- Boy Chris

Rico said...

Farmer Ted: Where are we?

Carolyn: In the parking lot of my church.

Farmer Ted: You own a church?

CKD said...

Boy Chris and Rico win extra credit! Not sure I want to mess with Katie or Beth though...so we'll go with high-fives for you boys.