Friday, August 8, 2008

Little of This, Little of That

My morning run was made a bit more exciting due to a random neighborhood dog chasing me up the street. It wasn't going crazy Cujo-style; it was more like she thought we were playing. I wasn't up for such shenanigans at 6:30am. Her owner finally heard her barking and wrangled her.

My coffeehouse pal hooked me up with an extra piece of banana nut bread. I may propose if he keeps this up.

Saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with a friend and her daughter. It made me want to wear flowy sundresses and wish I had long, thick, wavy hair I could swoop up in a scarf. While I enjoyed this immensely, I feel like I need to counter the extreme estrogen surge by shotgunning a beer or getting a lapdance.

In other news, I am now ordained by the Universal Life Church. Why? Why not?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Universal Life Church in Modesto, CA??? Now you and Pete have something in common besides me!

CKD said...

It's the Universal Life Church... on the Internet. According to the email the headquarters are in Seattle. Reverend Pete! I love it!

Unknown said...

I've been an ordained minister since 1996 meself :-)

I have yet to order one of those 'Clergy' parking cards though...